Edau: Arts & Education Network North Wales
Last Updated: 22 May 2018
Edau is the Arts & Education Network for North Wales. It is a partnership project between the North Wales Local Authorities and GwE, the North Wales Education Consortia, delivered on behalf of Arts Council of Wales and Welsh Government.
In order for you to receive information and/or support from Edau we will record some of your personal information.
We will use this information in the following ways:
- to help us deal with your enquiry;
- to provide you with access to relevant services;
- to communicate with you; and
- to enable us to improve the quality of our services.
We will also be evaluating our activities and who has attended which activity. We will pass on your data to an independent evaluators called Wavehill and Heritage Insider to analyse our attendees feedback so that we can improve our services.
We will also like to send you occasional information about our activities via email. As always, you can opt out of receiving emails from us using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
We will not share your information with any other organisation or individuals that are not listed above without your consent unless it is required by law.
Your information rights
Your information rights for this service are set out below: You have a right to
- access the data that we hold;
- rectify any inaccuracies;
- restrict the use of the information we hold about you if you have raised an objection, whilst your objection is investigated; and
- request that records we hold about you, other than information supporting grant applications, are erased prior to the period stated above.